Thursday 12 August 2010

Hey Beautiful

Did you know you look amasing today, why not read on and allow me to continue inveigling, as you are so smart I'm sure you will understand everything I write. I have gone through in past posts words that range from arrogance through sadness even to confusion, hopefully you clever people found them all to be epigrams.
If you have not yet fallen prey to my flattery maybe I need to be a little more obvious or possibly you already know the word:
Inveigle
This is a word to describe the act of luring or ensnaring someone through flattery or artful talk. So if you engorge your vernacular to a great enough extent then you can inveigle your way to anything you want. Whether that is poker with unlucky friends, discounts from shops or dates with pretty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment